With acupuncture, massage and natural medicine for the spiritual heart - I help my clients feel like themselves, feel alive, and start to make a shift in their whole being.
I’m committed to helping people live authentic & vibrant lives, returning to the pleasure of this embodied experience & enjoying presence on all levels: body, mind & spirit. I combine acupuncture & massage to heal the body, inspire the soul & restore loving connection. When our bodies are relaxed & our hearts open, we return to that easy sense of wellness & freedom.
Life is short ~ let’s enjoy it!
NURTURING THE WHOLE PERSON
Every session is unique. I work with the whole person – body, mind and spirit – as they are in this moment. I’ve studied a wide variety of techniques and draw from them all to create a personalized therapeutic experience. Sometimes, along with physical tension, we release emotions stored in the body. I’m honored to participate as a trusted companion through these moments. I’m continually inspired as client’s leave my table lighter, eye’s sparkling, physically and emotionally unstuck. My bodywork style is informed by my deep love of water, my rooted understanding and respect for nature, inspiration from music and movement and the recognition that each moment has a unique blend of intensity and emptiness, pain and bliss, ego and transcendence, transformation and stillness.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Colorado State Licensed Acupuncturist (L.Ac.) #1867
- Colorado State Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT) #4081
- New Mexico State Licensed Massage Therapist #8356
- Reiki Master
- Certified Instructor and Master Practitioner of Phenomenal Touch Massage
- Diplomate of Acupuncture (Dipl.Ac.) - National Certification Commission of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM).
- Nationally Board Certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork from the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB)
- Master's of Acupuncture (M.Ac.) in Classical Five-Element Acupuncture (CFEA) from the Institute of Taoist Education and Acupuncture – Louisville, CO [Over 2,200-Hour Program] With an additional 500+ hours of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) study at Southwest Acupuncture College (SWAC) in Boulder, CO
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Community Studies with a focus on Economic Justice, Sustainable Agriculture and Food Security from the University of California at Santa Cruz – Santa Cruz, CA
- Graduate of the East West College of the Healing Arts – Portland, OR. [600-Hour Massage Program]
- Graduate of the Institute for Phenomenal Touch Massage – Eldorado Springs, CO. [800-Hour Program]
- Studied Reiki with (the fabulous!!!) Todd Harris, Reiki Master/Teacher – Portland, OR
- Vitalist Herbalist - studies with East West Herb School and the Colorado School of Clinical Herbalism in Boulder, CO
- Advanced Trainings in Cranio-Sacral Therapy including Somato-Emotional Release, Reiki, and Hot Stone Massage
- Additional Training in Deep Tissue Massage, Zero-Balancing, and Body Guide Energy Work, Raindrop Therapy, Acupressure, Tui-Na, Fire-Cupping, Moxabustion, Thai Massage, Thai Herbal Compress, Abhyanga Massage, Shirodhara, and Ki-Hara Stretching
I am honored to be offering these profound systems of healing that I have been so fortunate to discover. I’m continually exploring, learning, refining, sharing, and dreaming. I am currently collecting funds (and saving my own money) to purchase and convert an old airstream trailer into a traveling alternative health clinic - offering free acupuncture and bodywork to trauma survivors. If you would like to help, please click the donate button below.